We value office buildings, commercial establishments, land, industrial concerns, different types of residential properties. Valuations are typically undertaken for banks/financial institutions, investment advisors, insurance companies, auditors, multinationals, corporations, non-governmental organizations, property owners, occupiers and developers
purposes of valuation carried out include:
- Valuation for insurance purposes
- Valuation for sale/purchase purposes
- Valuation for auction purposes
- Valuation for rental assessment
- Sale/Purchase purposes.
- Rental assessment, determinations and disputes.
- Mortgage- Used for appraisal by banks, insurance companies and pension funds.
- Accounting/ Book keeping purposes
- Taxation purposes e.g. Rating and stamp duty.
- Determination of Reserve price, among others.
valuation for all types of property including:
- Institutional properties
- Industrial property, including plant and machinery.
- Agricultural properties including ranches
- Hotels/ Hospitality properties.